Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Feeling Desperate...

As I told my boyfriend earlier, at this point, I desire a 1/2 pound loss more than presents at Christmas. Two weeks ago I lost 3.6 lbs, making my weight 300.2. Last week I was up 0.2, leaving me at 300.4. I am so desperate to get there tonight. It's freezing out, but I don't want to not wear the Capri's I wore last week, in case the others make me gain.

I know I shouldn't be stressing about beating the scale, but this was a good week for me. I am under my weekly points by almost 15 points, and have earned 15 points of activity this week. Saturday I made a batch of 0 point soup and have had that probably 4 times this week. I've tried to get in my veggies and fruit and think I have been quite successful.

The scale SHOULD be mine tonight. AND I avoided my scale at home. I need to get into a positive state and not worry about my freaking pants. I'm done with the foolishness! Full-length pants -- here I come! Despite whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment