Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Week!

Alright so, it was a disappointing WI, and though I was initially very, very mad at the scale, I slowly came to terms with it. I ended up gaining another 0.2 lbs. I thought for sure I would be down, and was desperately hoping to be down 0.5. Alas, it didn't happen this week.

But I've begun a new week today, and went to the gym for the 1/3 times I promised myself for the rest of this week. I made a big pasta salad with loads of veggies for lunches, and I still have my 0 pt soup. I also made bran muffins with loads of blueberries. I am ready for this week.

Tomorrow is my first day working as a Supply Teacher, and I am both pumped and nervous. The good news is that I am going in for my cousin, and he will be there for the first few hours. I can do this. Just got to think positive and go in there confident. Hmm. Confidence. I can do that right?

I am working on it. It's one of my goals, along with looking good in my red dress for Graduation. I want my friends to see me and think how great I look. I've been working hard. I deserve to look good and feel great about myself at this Graduation. And I want to feel myself that I look good in the photos -- the many, many photos we will take.

This is where I am at now...


Just over a month to go!   


I know its blurry... but I took them myself, so I don't know how to do it in the mirror with the flash on.

This week is going to be a good week! I just feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment