Thursday, September 23, 2010

Feeling Optimistic this time through...

Wow. I guess it's been while since I've posted because when I logged in and saw my blog, I had forgotten that I changed the layout. Oh well.
This week I come baring some good news. I had just come to terms with the fact that I had been gaining a teeny bit of weight for the past two weeks, and was okay with the idea of maybe having to put on more (due to muscle and the increase in my workouts). I was hugging the 299 mark so close, and was awfully disappointed. This week, finally did it for me, when I was thinking it might take another week...I was down 1.4! Making my current weight 299.2! I am very happy about this, as it is such a turning point.

At the same time, I am pushing myself extra this week because I don't want to be up over the 300 mark again. I have also found that I have better results when I eat my weekly points (I think)... but am nervous to eat them this week for fear that that's not the truth, and I'll go up. BUT alas, I can't live in fear... I gotta have a positive attitude, work hard, go to the gym and eat smart.

I came home from WI and prepared 4 - 2C bags of grapes, and tracked my day ahead for today (because I worked today! YAY for actually getting supply days), so I was prepared. I went to the gym, despite being zonked, and ran 8 minutes tonight on C25K Wk4, D3! I didn't think I was going to be able to do it (I was wanting to quit before 3 minutes), but I pushed myself through it and accomplished yet another goal. NSV! I am finding that in my life these days, I am able to accomplish more. I was feeling really good about how things were going in my life today, 3.5 additional supply days booked--- and a NEW haircut, but then...

roommate drama resurfaces. These were the personal problems I had trouble with the last few weeks. It's a big stress on me, but tonight, I used it as fuel for the run. =) Life is annoying as hell sometimes, but I can get through it, just gotta have faith, trust yourself and push it.

No comments:

Post a Comment