Thursday, September 9, 2010

Setback Already?

I would really like to make a good post and tell you how great my week went, and that the WI was good...and all that, except I just don't have the energy right now. I tend to be a lengthy post kinda girl, and when I can't give it 100%, I just don't like to bother at all. I am dealing with some personal issues right now, and it's just draining my energy. I still went to the gym today though, so go me!

Actually, writing this now I am beginning to feel better already. I've actually been having a great day WW wise. It's just that I feel kinda blah in my head -- not with a headache really... just tension. I think I just need some sleep so I can get into a better mood. Forgive me for today?

I don't even think I have an audience as of yet, but I think I need to cut myself some slack. I'll be more level headed tomorrow. I hope so anyway... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment