Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I was inspired.

So, I've had a blog before. But this one is a little bit different. I am a member of Weight Watchers, and though receiving tremendous amounts of support on the forums online, I decided to start my own blog. It's not exactly fair to continuously use that as an outlet for my complaints. I think by starting blogging, it will help me work though some of those uncomfortable, and often negative thoughts. Well, here is hoping anyway.

Right now I am starving...and its almost noon. I had plans to go to the gym today early - so I could meet up with the ladies I usually see there, because they keep me inspired and on track. Well... so far, not so good. I WILL go today... but I am just not feeling up to it at the moment. But I promise it will happen.

I do have a fair amount to accomplish today (apart from my fitness routine), and perhaps I am a little bit distracted with that. And creating this blog...haha.

Oh well. Hopefully I can keep active both at the gym and on this blog. I am hoping that it will be good for me. So wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment